Forums

Topic: Atari 2600/7800 cartridges in shops

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

mrjelly

Hello all!
I have recently bought an Atari 2600+, which is great. I am loving Adventure and Yar's revenge on the provided 10 in 1 cart. Amazon have stock of the reprints and older carts, eBay also has older carts for sale.
However I have realised that CEX doesn't appear to stock Atari 2600 or 7800 games!

Anyone know anywhere in the real world that stocks them?!
Or any good places online if not?

mrjelly

dmcc0

No idea if they are any good, but consolemad.co.uk sells Atari carts. I think I've seen them advertised in Retro Gamer Magazine so hopefully that means they're reputable...

Prices on the few things I looked at for other systems were mostly comparable to CEX

dmcc0

Tasuki

Besides a local retro games store, I don't know of anyone who would stock Atari cartridges. Your best bet probably is garage sales, a flea market or maybe even a thrift store like Goodwill if you don't want to do the online thing. Maybe you could also check out Offer up or Facebook Marketplace for local sellers. Otherwise, places like Ebay or Amazon would be your best bet.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TOUGHDUDE94

I am thinking about getting a 2600+ or the 7800+

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

HoyeBoye

I was going to suggest Vintage Stock as their stores usually stock 2600 games, but it appears they only ship to the US.

HoyeBoye

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic